REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
ONCE WHEN I WAS LIKE 8 WE WENT TO BRITISH COLOMBIA AND MY BROTHER THREW SEEDS ALL OVER ME AND MY DAD TOOK THIS PICTURE AND IVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR 487589437 YEARS
Rolex By The Numbers
GUYS. I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY I HAVE RIDDEN A ROLEX HORSE. I HAVE SAT ON LIBBY’S HORSE. GO ROCKY!!! AHHH SHE IS SO AMAZING.
Love these stats. What are the other breeds though? Any QHs?
i doubt qhs but it’s probably things like selle francais and draft crosses or other types of sport horses. also i bet that 1 black horse was quimbo :(
i can’t believe the smallest horse is 15.1 that’s crazy!
My dogs have way too much fun in the swamp #swampthings #hikingdogs (at High Point State Park)